For most people, learning a new language is a really frustrating, confusing, and tiring experience. You're constantly faced with words you can't pronounce, grammar rules that make no sense and sentences you can't understand.
What you really need is a great teacher sitting right next to you, telling you the meaning of any word or phrase instantly, explaining any point of grammar clearly, and even playing fun learning games for the experience to stick with you.
That's exactly what KiiTab does for you.
We've been working in education for more than a decade and have served thousands of learners of foreign languages. KiiTab is the most amazing solution we've ever seen in this space - ever! Using KiiTab is like taking your expert teacher with you wherever you go and calling them to help you with just the click of a button. When KiiTab come in contact with the pages in your book, it will pronounce foreign words to you clearly and instantly for you to imitate. You can repeat it as many times as you like until you get it right.
KiiTab also explains lessons or grammar rules before you get started, but best of all, this clever device plays all sorts of fun learning games with you so that your experience learning a new language bonds with a really memorable experience.
At present, the device is compatible with the following four Learning Roots products: • Read & Rise • Juz Amma • Remind Me • What to Say When (Dua Cards)
select image to view/enlarge/scroll
8 x 22 cm Box
Language Learning - All Ages
As a Muslim parent, providing your child with an Islamic upbringing and education will certainly involve learning some aspects of the Arabic language, whether it be the noble Quran or words of dua.
The problem, however, is that pronouncing these words correctly and understanding them requires a teacher to be on-hand to help.
At least that's how it used to be before Kiitab came along...
• Kiitab can speak any word that you touch it with, allowing you to listen to Arabic words being pronounced perfectly at your convenience and without the need for a teacher.
• Kiitab can play games, increasing your child's level of engagement with the learning material.
• Kiitab can explain things, including translation and rules so you can gain a deeper understanding of the material.
• Kiitab is light, portable and so simple to use, so that a child can take it with them wherever they go.
• Kiitab has enhanced speaker quality, so sounds are easy and clear to understand.
• Children can however, use headphones if you don't wish to disturb others while learning.
• Kiitab does NOT use batteries. It uses a USB charger, much like your smartphone.
Kiitab comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
Kiitab uses advanced dot code technology that senses where you touch on a page and is able to match that to the correct sound that is contained in a data file inside the device. The best part is that Kiitab is a one-time investment that can be used with all future and past Kiitab compatible products.
In the box, you'll get:
• The Kiitab device • USB to Mini USB charger cable • User manual • The packaging box itself is a great storage solution to keep your Kiitab safe.
What products can I use it with?
Several Kiitab compatible products are being developed, and at present, the device is compatible with the following four Learning Roots products:
• Read & Rise
• Juz Amma
• Remind Me
• What to Say When (Dua Cards)
• My Mat
If you're purchasing a Kiitab device by itself, please ensure you have one of the compatible products to use it with.
Kiitab comes with a 12-month guarantee as a mark of our quality.
Kiitab is a genius solution for parents and teachers at Madrasah.